Saturday 2 June 2012

Vegas

My trip to Vegas started pretty badly as I had to wait for 3h after boarding until they informed us that 15 passengers have to leave the plane for safety reasons because one emergency door wasn't working. They offered 500£ cash and a free hotel room for those who take another flight the next morning, but I felt like it's not worth the hassle and waiting time, plus I kinda wanted to spend friday night in Vegas. Luckily many other passengers viewed things differently and after they all got their luggage back I was finally on my way to LAS VEGAS. Not taking the next flight also meant that I could keep my word and be at the Bellagio to rail my London roommate Marvin at the final table of the WPT Championship. After 9 hours of play he won the tournament and $1.2 million, not too shabby.





Even though I'm lacking updates (sorry) I'm still doing really well in the health challenge. Slightly ahead of pace for the weightgaining-goal and since I'm eating extremely healthy I'd guess that I'm getting close to that 8.5% bodyfat too.

There was only one day where I didn't care about the challenge at all and that was at a party at Vanessa Rousso's new place hosted by her, Maria Ho, Liv Boeree, Tiffany Michelle and Vanessa Selbst. It was an absolutely sick, sick party, check out this Cardplayer Video to get some impressions.






The night resulted in at least four injured people (broken arm, broken ankle, chopped finger, bloody face) which is not too surprising considering the amount of alcohol and outside activities.

Wrote some other stuff already but don't want the entries to be too long and will rather try to update more frequently. Will also post new body stats, meal plan and workout plan soon.
New pics will be linked on the right.

Manig

No comments:

Post a Comment